Admission Forms for Christ Lutheran School
Christ Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, nationality and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded that are made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, scholarship, and loan programs.
You may find the links below of help in preparing for the new year. Payment of the yearly registration fee ($200), and completed submission to the principal of the new student information form below finalize the enrollment process.
The information below is for the current 2018-2019 school year.
- Letter from Principal Stortz
- New Student Information form
- Tuition Assistance
- Federal Free & Reduced Hot Lunch & Breakfast program - Household Letter and Application
- School Insurance Waiver
- School Medication Form (you may print and fill out, or fill out - then print and sign)
- We are blessed with a wonderful student teacher ratio. Grades K-4 have two teachers per grade. Grades 5-8 are departmentalized.
Sign up for a FACTS payment agreement here if you did not have one last year.
School Supply Lists for 2018-2019